Pages from History: Formation of Mar Thoma Sunday School Samajam – 1905
Formation of Mar Thoma Sunday School Samajam – In a meeting held on Saturday 25 February, 1905 at the Maramon Convention Pandal under the leadership of Rev.C. P. Philipose.
The following decisions were made:
1. All the Sundays Schools (52 Schools) which are run by various parishes of the church are to be included in this Samajam.
2. The name of this association will be “Malankara Mar Thoma Suriyani Christiyani Sunday School Samajam.”
3. Headquarters of the Samajam will be in Tiruvalla .
4. Mr. V. P. Mammen will be first secretary
5. A committee is to be formed for the running of the Samajam.